Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Vibration Analysis

Assalam-o-Alaikum!


                           Guys hope you are enjoying more than half subjects under the supervision of a single person. Vibration Analysis is now given to honorable Professor Naheed. My B-section fellows telling me that he has started the course with the 4th chapter of Dukkipati. So the links of the book as well as solution is given below.

Dukkipati Ch 4 book:



Dukkipati Ch 1,2, 3 solution:
 
                               As you see that the link for the solution is not given for Ch 4, the reason is that the solution of the problems of  are not in the Ch 4 soln, but are mixed in Ch 2 & Ch 3 soln. I have already provided you the solution of th chapters 1,2 and 3 but the current file is updated and is different from the previous one.
                                 I hope that these uploads will help you a lot.....

                                 Please remind me in your prayers and keep commenting on my posts because the comments are like fuel for the blog.

2 comments:

Muhammad Usman Ahmad said...

Thanks a lot for this kind act.May Allah give you best reward for this effort.(Ameen)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this. Saved me so much time. I know this may be asking to much, can you please continue to upload the rest of the book and the chapter solutions. This is so kind of you. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. =)